Societe Generale Private Banking launches an investment fund together with Rockefeller Financial
As part of its global alliance with Rockefeller Financial*, Societe Generale Private Banking is launching Moorea Fund - Societe Generale Rockefeller US EquitySM**, a sub-fund of Moorea Fund, a Luxembourg-registered Sicav.
Authorised for distribution in Belgium, France, Luxembourg and Switzerland and denominated in US dollars, Moorea Fund - Societe Generale Rockefeller US EquitySM is intended for individual investors seeking capital appreciation over the medium to long-term.
Managed in New York by Rockefeller Financial, the fund pursues a growth strategy focused on high quality companies with sustainable business models that demonstrate strong earnings growth, attractive valuations and positive earnings expectations.
The investment objective of the fund is to outperform the S&P 500 Index over a sliding three year period. The investment universe comprises mainly US large-capitalization companies with the portfolio holding on average 35 to 50 high-conviction stocks. The fund is actively managed and benefits from:
- Rigorous industry research and bottom-up company analysis,
- Portfolio construction with diversification and risk management,
- Active monitoring of the portfolio with a well-defined sell process,
- Portfolio managers with on average 20 years of experience in the industry, including 10 years at Rockefeller Financial.
Moorea Fund - Societe Generale Rockefeller US EquitySM provides access for Societe Generale Private Banking clients to the expertise of Rockefeller Financial in wealth management dedicated to wealthy clients and family offices.
This launch reflects one of the objectives of the alliance formed in 2008 between Societe Generale Private Banking and Rockefeller Financial, which is to cooperate in the development of services and offerings for high net worth clients and family offices.
* Rockefeller Financial is the trade name used by Rockefeller & Co., Inc. ROCKEFELLER is a service mark licensed from Rockefeller Financial and is used with its permission.