Societe Generale Private Banking and Campden Wealth announce the “campden European Families in Business Awards 2014” Shortlist
Societe Generale Private Banking and Campden Wealth* have announced the shortlist for the «Campden European Families in Business Awards 2014».
The Awards, which Societe Generale Private Banking is partnering for the third consecutive year, give recognition to family businesses and their leaders who have a remarkable history and are significant drivers of sustained economic growth in Europe.
A jury composed of business school experts and the Campden Wealth editorial team has drawn up a shortlist, below, from more than 250 businesses and entrepreneurs nominated by their peers on the CampdenFB (Family Business) magazine website, as well as by readers of the magazine.
Top Family Business of the Year
- Campari Italy
- Faiveley Transport France
- Mango Spain
- Pentland Group UK
- Villeroy and Boch Germany
Top Family Business Leader of the Year
- Nicolas Boel Solvay Belgium
- Vincent Bolloré Bolloré France
- Antonio and Emma Marcegaglia Marcegaglia Italy
- Teresa Mokrysz Mokate Poland
- Juan Roig Mercadona Spain
Top Family Business Rising Star
- Delphine Arnault Louis Vuitton France
- Simone Bagel-Trah Henkel Germany
- Yannick Bollore Havas France
- Enrico Falck Grupo Falck Italy
- Daniel and Andreas Sennheiser Sennheiser Germany
Top Non-Family Director of the Year
- Pablo Isla Alvarez Inditex Spain
- Peter Armitage OCS UK
- Annika Falkengren SEB Sweden
- Anna Stewart Laing O'Rourke Ireland
- Felix Sulzberger Calida Holding Germany
Top Sustainable Business of the Year
- Acciona Spain
- Axel Johnson Group Sweden
- BMW Germany
- Ritter Sport Germany
- Solaris Poland
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Esther Koplowitz FCC Spain
For more details on the selection criteria, click here.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony in Barcelona on 3 June 2014.
* Campden Wealth has provided unrivalled knowledge and intelligence to a community of the world's wealthiest families, their family offices and ultra-high net worth investors since 1987. Campden Wealth publishes two industry-leading magazines each quarter: CampdenFB (Family Business) and CampdenFO (Family Office).