Societe Generale Private Banking and Campden Wealth announce the “Campden European Families in Business Awards 2013” shortlist
Societe Generale Private Banking and Campden Wealth* have announced the shortlist for the «Campden European Families in Business Awards 2013».
The Awards, which Societe Generale Private Banking is partnering for the second consecutive year, highlight family businesses and leaders who have a remarkable history and have in common that they are drivers of economic growth in Europe.
A jury composed of experts from the world of business and the Campden Wealth editorial team has drawn up a shortlist, below, from more than 300 businesses and entrepreneurs nominated by their peers on the CampdenFB (Family Business) magazine website, as well as by readers of the magazine:
- Top Family Business of the Year
- Gruppo Brembo, Italy
- Broman Group, Finland
- Scholz Group, Germany
- JCB Group, UK
- Mane Group, France
- Top Family Business Leader of the Year
- Marie-Christine Coisne-Roquette, Sonepar, France
- Johan Andresen, Ferd, Norway
- Markus Miele, Miele, Germany
- Anthony Bamford, JCB, UK
- Nayla Hayek, Swatch, Switzerland
- Top Family Business Rising Star
- Karl-Johan Persson, H&M, Sweden
- Giuseppe & Marco Lavazza, Lavazza, Italy
- Thilo Wersborg, Precitec Group, Germany
- Morten Hoegh, Hoegh, Norway
- Emanuel Forster, Forster Rohner, Switzerland
- Top Non-Family Director of the Year
- Jurgen Otto, Brose, Germany
- Michele Norsa, Ferragamo, Italy
- Jean-Marie Laborde, Remy Cointreau, France
- Chris Cracknell, OSC Group, UK
- Gian Giacomo Ferraris, Versace, Italy
- Top Sustainable Business of the Year
- Vestergaard Frandsen, Denmark/Switzerland
- Zambon Group, Italy
- Clarins Group, France
- Lego Group, Denmark
- Fazer, Finland
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Puig Family, Spain
For more details on the selection criteria, click here.
The winners will be announced during a ceremony in Paris on 11 June 2013.
* Campden Wealth is a branch of Campden Media, a mixed-media publishing, events and research company serving notably wealth owners, represented by family businesses and family offices. Campden Wealth publishes well recognized magazines such as Campden Family Business (CampdenFB) and Campden Family Office (CampdenFO).