Societe Generale Private Banking wins award for "Best Wealth Planning Team at a European based Private Bank" from WealthBriefing
Societe Generale Private Banking has received the award for the Best Wealth Planning Team at a European based private bank at the very first WealthBriefing* European Awards ceremony, which took place in London on 2 May 2013.
In making this award, WealthBriefing recognizes the commitment and expertise of Societe Generale Private Banking's wealth planning teams, which comprise 60 specialists dedicated to studying and implementing tailor-made wealth planning solutions for private clients and wealthy families.
The recognised expertise of Societe Generale Private Banking in the field of wealth planning, alongside the professionalism of its teams of private bankers and the quality of its investment product and services offering, highlight it as one of the leaders in wealth management on the continent.
This award complements the list of other titles recently won by Societe Generale Private Banking, which in 2013 was named by Euromoney:
- Best Private Bank in France
- Best Private in Monaco
- Best Private Bank for its Structured Products.
In 2012, the bank also received the following awards:
- Best Private Bank in Luxembourg (Professional Wealth Management)
- Best Private Bank in the Middle East for the 2nd consecutive year (Banker Middle East)
- Outstanding Private Bank in the Middle East – Highly commended (Private Banker International)
- Outstanding Wealth Planning and Trust Provider – Highly commended (Private Banker International).
* WealthBriefing is the premier news, features and information source for the global wealth management sector.