Societe Generale Private Banking announces the winners of the 2014 “Campden European Families in Business Awards”
Societe Generale Private Banking, partner of the "Campden European Families in Business Awards" organised by Campden Wealth*, is pleased to announce the winners of this year's Awards, which were revealed at a ceremony in Barcelona on 3rd June.
These Awards give recognition to the top family businesses and leaders in Europe and highlight the essential role family businesses play in contributing to employment and economic growth in the region.
This year's winners are:
- Top Family Business of the Year Pentland Group (UK)
- Top Family Business Leader of the Year Nicolas Boël, Solvay (Belgium)
- Top Family Business Rising Star Daniel & Andreas Sennheiser (Germany)
- Top Non-Family Director of the Year Peter Armitage, OCS (UK)
- Top Sustainable Business of the Year Acciona (Spain)
- Lifetime Achievement Award Koplowitz Family, FCC (Spain)
Societe Generale Private Banking accompanies many of Europe's leading family businesses through key moments in their personal and professional careers, helping entrepreneurs and business owners structure their personal assets in order to protect, develop and pass them on to future generations. In particular, Societe Generale's "Private Investment Banking" offering allows clients who have a holding company or a family office to benefit from access to all the expertise within the Group, in terms of wealth management and investment banking, for the management of their private wealth and their business.
* Campden Wealth is a branch of Campden Media, a mixed-media publishing, events and research company serving notably wealth owners, represented by family businesses and family offices. Campden Wealth publishes well recognized magazines such as Campden Family Business (CampdenFB) and Campden Family Office (CampdenFO).