Societe Generale Private Banking teams up with Copal Partners to strengthen Equity Research
Societe Generale Private Banking and Copal Partners are teaming up to strengthen the private bank’s existing Equity Research offering, specifically designed for high net worth clients.
Thanks to Copal Partners’ proven track record in Equity Research, Societe Generale Private Banking will:
- double the coverage by its regular publications,
- broaden its analysis in all regions : Latin America, US, Western and Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia,
- strengthen its capacities in order to respond to clients' ad-hoc requests on any listed stocks.
In an evolving market environment, the expertise of Societe Generale Private Banking, combined with the strong capabilities of Copal Partners, will provide high net worth individuals with access to the best advice in equity markets.
Under the exclusive agreement, Societe Generale Private Banking will retain the supervision of all Equity Research products, a guarantee that its existing Research philosophy will be fully respected:
- Proprietary Research with a wealth management angle: whilst looking for market-timing ideas, analysts take into account the specificities of wealth management clients,
- Global coverage: to respond to the market concerns of clients anywhere in the world,
- Rigorous process: Equity Research is carried out according to the best standards of the industry and is fully compliant with regulatory requirements covering Investment Research.