Societe Generale Private Banking ranked 2nd for the quality and accessibility of its internet site on Desktop and Mobiles
Societe Generale Private Banking (SGPB) has been ranked 2nd for the quality and accessibility of its internet site on desktops and mobiles in a report published by MyPrivateBanking Research*.
Entitled « Websites for Wealth Management 2014 - Desktop and Mobiles sites: a Winning Combination », this report, published for the 5th consecutive year, analyses the information contained on the internet sites of 40 wealth managers and private banks, as well as their accessibility from desktops and mobiles. SGPB's 2nd place in this year's ranking represents a rise of 3 places compared to 2013.
Among the strong features of www.privatebanking.societegenerale.com, the report highlights in particular the information and functionalities that the private bank makes available to clients:
- simple access to content relating to SGPB, its products and services,
- full explanation of methods regarding investment advice,
- local web sites with information on the pricing of services,
- comprehensive regulatory information,
- numerous options for visitors to interact with the bank,
- direct links to social networks, allowing for information to be shared on all internet media,
- a web site that can be accessed from tablets and smartphones.
MyPrivateBanking Research also notes the quality of SGPB's Investment Strategy section which, using videos and content from its Investment Strategy letter, integrated directly on line, puts SGPB in the avant-garde of digital developments in private banking.
This result recognises Societe Generale Private Banking's overall approach to the animation, accessibility and clarity of its internet content on desktops and mobiles, which aims to put the clients of the private bank at the heart of its digital development.
This new recognition also contributes to strengthening the image of Societe Generale group, which has just been placed 4th in the ranking of CAC 40 (French stock market index) companies, published by Enjeux des Echos**, for its level of digitalisation. This ranking illustrates once again the Group's digital leadership, which had already been confirmed by the Bain & Company report, Net Promoter® Score 2013, which positions Societe Generale as the retail bank in France with the highest level of mobile banking.
* PrivateBankingResearch is an independent Swiss research firm that has been specialising in analysing the digital strategies of financial companies for 15 years.
**Enjeux des Echos is a publication of Les Echos, the French economic and financial daily newspaper.