Societe Generale Private Banking establishes a new executive committee
As part of Ambition SG 2015 and the outlook for accelerated growth in its wealth management business, Societe Generale Private Banking is creating a new executive committee, responding to the need for synergies and a transversal management of its activities.
Headed by Daniel Truchi, Global CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking, this executive committee, comprising 6 members, will lead the strategy and development of the private bank. In addition to their current functions, 4 of its members will be responsible for supervising the different geographic zones in which the private bank is present.
From 1st February 2011, the executive committee of Societe Generale Private Banking will comprise:
- Daniel Truchi, Global CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking;
- Yves Thieffry, Deputy CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking, who will supervise the activities of the private bank in Switzerland, Luxembourg, Monaco and the Middle East;
- Patrick Folléa, CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking France, who will also supervise the activities in Belgium;
- Eric Barnett, CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros, who will supervise the activities of the private bank in the UK, Canada and the United States;
- Bruno Lèbre, Global Head of Investment Solutions, who will supervise the activities in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, mainland China and Japan) ;
The new Global Head of Sales and Marketing, who will be appointed in the next few weeks.
The objective of this new organisation is to strengthen the transversal culture, synergies with Societe Generale Group and the sharing of expertise within the private bank. This will encourage the development and adaptation of its offering in a context where the needs of its wealthy clients worldwide are permanently evolving.