Societe Generale Private Banking announces the winners of the 2013 « Campden European Families in Business Awards 2013 »
Societe Generale Private Banking, partner of the “Campden European Families in Business Awards” organised by Campden Wealth* for the second consecutive year, is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s Awards, which were revealed at a ceremony in Paris on 11 June.
These Awards give recognition to the top family businesses and leaders in Europe and highlight the essential role family businesses play in contributing to employment and economic growth in the region.
This year’s winners are:
- Top Family Business of the Year: Broman Group, Finland
- Top Family Business Leader of the Year: Marie-Christine Coisne-Roquette, Sonepar, France
- Top Family Business Rising Star: Giuseppe & Marco Lavazza, Lavazza, Italy
- Top Non-Family Director of the Year: Michele Norsa, Ferragamo, Italy
- Top Sustainable Business of the Year: Vestergraard Frandsen, Switzerland
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Puig Family, Spain
Societe Generale Private Banking accompanies many of Europe’s leading family businesses through key moments in their personal and professional careers, helping entrepreneurs and business owners structure their personal assets in order to protect, develop and pass them on to future generations. In particular, Societe Generale’s “Private Investment Banking” offering allows clients who have a holding company or a family office to benefit from access to all the expertise within the Group, in terms of wealth management and investment banking, for the management of their private wealth and their business.
* Campden Wealth is a branch of Campden Media, a mixed-media publishing, events and research company serving notably wealth owners, represented by family businesses and family offices. Campden Wealth publishes well recognized magazines such as Campden Family Business (CampdenFB) and Campden Family Office (CampdenFO).