Synoé, Synoé Premium
Synoé, Societe Generale Private Banking France's investment advisory solution, combines the best of relational and digital technology. A new level of service has recently been added, to provide support that is ever closer to clients' needs.
Synoé, the first digital investment consulting offer
Available for investments of 50,000 euros or more, Synoé provides clients with regular investment advice in the frame of their life insurance policy(1). These advices are consistent with the client's investor profile and can be executed in a few clicks, in complete security. They combine the client's individual investment objectives with the forecasts of Private Banking strategists. They apply to units account of funds managed by the management company SG 29 Haussmann(2) or by Société Générale Gestion(3) and ETFs(4) managed by Lyxor Asset Management(5). Clients can consult these advice via their Internet client sace and the Société Générale Appli(6) ; they are informed of their availability by SMS, email or notification.
In addition, Synoé provides clients with precise information on the allocation of their portfolio, thanks to real-time digital reporting, and offers regular updates on financial market events. When important market events occur, an alert system enables to notify clients instantly, so that the allocation of their portfolio can be adjusted. Their Private Banker is then at their disposal to discuss the advice received. In the event of problems, a help desk within Synoé's teams is available for further assistance.
Created in 2018, Synoé has been rewarded five times since(7).
Synoé Premium: an extended investment universe and a dedicated team of experts
Recently, an additional level of service has been developed for clients wishing to benefit from an open architecture investment fund offering and access to an expert investment team.
This Premium(8) version enriches the investment universe accessible to the client with more than 60 open-architecture". Clients can thus draw on the expertise of several management companies selected by Lyxor Asset Management teams.
Synoé Premium also gives them privileged access to experts. Indeed, they can contact a dedicated team directly, which is at their disposal to help tjeù make informed decisions and support them, detailing the private bank's investment strategy and choice of funds.
Developed using an agile method, to adapt the offer to the needs and expectations of clients, Synoé will continue to evolve towards greater flexibility and an ever finer integration of clients’ investment objectives.
- - - - - - -
(1) The life insurance policies concerned are Société Générale Gestion Privée Vie, Séquoia, Ebène Private Banking and Tercap policies underwritten by Sogécap. Société Générale Assurances is the trademark of Sogécap - SA life insurance and capitalisation company with a capital of EUR 1,168,305,450. Company governed by the Insurance Code - 086 380 730 RCS Nanterre. Registered office: Tour D2 - 17 bis place des Reflets - 92919 Paris La Défense Cedex. Correspondence address: Sogécap -Centre Relation Client -42 boulevard Alexandre Martin - 45057 Orléans Cedex 01.
(2) Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 92,000,000, having its registered office in Paris, 29 Boulevard Haussmann, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number B 450 777 008.
(3) Société Générale Gestion is the management company dedicated to the Societe Generale network. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Amundi, Europe's leading asset manager. Societe Generale Gestion is a société anonyme with share capital of EUR 567,034,094, having its registered office at 90, boulevard Pasteur, 75015 Paris. Societe Generale Gestion, registered under no. 491 910 691 in the Paris Trade and Companies Register, is authorised as a portfolio management company by the AMF under no. GP 009000020.
(4) ETF (Exchange Traded Funds) or tracker means a financial instrument listed on a stock exchange which makes it possible to reproduce in real time the performance of a stock exchange index. Investing in ETFs is only possible if the financial appendix of your life insurance contract allows it. By subscribing to such a product, the investor bears the risk of losing the capital invested.
(5) Lyxor Asset Management, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 161,106,300 euros, having its registered office at 17 Cours Valmy, Tours Société Générale, 92800 Puteaux, registered with the Nanterre Trade and Companies Registry under number 418 862 215.
(6) It can be downloaded free of charge from Google Play and the App Store (free of charge excluding connection costs charged by your Internet service provider). Google Play is a registered trademark of Google Inc. App Store is a registered trademark of Apple Inc".
(7) Profideo Innovation Trophy, Innovation Oscar, Innovation Coupole, Wealth Tech Award, most innovative technological solution of the year.
(8) Synoé Premium is subject to a commission deducted quarterly on the basis of the assets held within the framework of the service: 0.50% including tax and 0.40% including tax for investments in excess of one million euros (annual rate).
- - - - - - -
This marketing document does not constitute a contract. This material has been prepared for information purposes only and is not intended to provide investment advice nor any other investment service, and the document does not constitute and under no circumstances should it be considered in whole or in part as an offer, a solicitation, advice, a personal recommendation to purchase or subscribe for an investment service and/or product, nor any personalized insurance advice or recommendation, nor any solicitation of any kind from Societe Generale Private Banking France. The information indicated in this document shall not be considered as legal or tax or accounting advice.
The information is given for purely informative purposes, are subject to modifications without notice. The purpose of this document is to inform investors who shall make their investment decisions without overly relying on the document. Any past performance information that may be reproduced does not guarantee future performance. Société Générale Private Banking France do not offer any guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information, which can become obsolete after it's handed over.
Before subscribing to any investment service, financial product or insurance product, the potential investor (i) must familiarise himself with all the information contained in the detailed documentation of the service or product under consideration (prospectus, regulations, articles of association, document entitled "key information document", term sheet, information memorandum, contractual terms and conditions, etc.), in particular that relating to the associated risks; and (ii) consult his legal and tax advisers to assess the legal consequences and tax treatment of the product or service under consideration. His adviser is also available to provide him with further information, to determine with him whether he is eligible for the envisaged product or service which may be subject to conditions, and whether it meets his needs. Consequently, Société Générale Private Banking France cannot under any circumstances be held liable for any decision taken by an investor based solely on the information contained in this document.
The wealth and financial solutions, offers, products, services and activities mentioned on this page depend on each client's personal situation, the applicable legislation and their tax residence. The offer presented is therefore only suitable for French resident clients of Societe Generale Private Banking France.
In the event that this document is consulted by a non-French tax resident, it will be his or her responsibility to ensure, with his or her legal and tax advisors, that he or she complies with the legal and regulatory provisions of the jurisdiction concerned. This publication is in no way intended for distribution in the United States, nor to any U.S. tax resident, nor to any person or jurisdiction for which such distribution would be restricted or illegal.
This document is confidential, intended exclusively for the person to whom it is given, and may not be communicated nor notified to any third party and may not be copied in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Societe Generale Private Banking France.
The Societe Generale group continues to maintain an administrative organization to take all appropriate measures necessary to identify, control and maintain the conflicts of interest. In that respect, Societe Generale Private Banking implemented a policy regarding the management of the conflict of interest. Further details are available on request.
Societe Generale Private Banking France also implemented a policy on dealing with clients’ complaints. Further details are available on request or in the Societe Generale Private Banking France Internet’s website.
This document has been issued and distributed by Societe Generale, a French bank authorised and supervised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution, located 4, Place de Budapest, CS 92459, 75436 Paris Cedex 09, under the prudential supervision of the European Central Bank (“ECB”), and registered at ORIAS as insurance intermediary under the number 07 022 493 orias.fr. Societe Generale is a French Société Anonyme with its registered address at 29 boulevard Haussman, 75009 Paris, with a capital of EUR 1,066,714,367.50 EUR on 1 August 2019 and unique identification number 552 120 222 R.C.S. Paris. Further details are available on request or can be found at www. privatebanking.societegenerale.com.