- Channel Islands
- Centre Est
- Grand Est
- Grand Ouest
- Grand Sud-Ouest
- Ile-de-France Sud
- Nord de France
- United Kingdom
Private Banking in Zurich, Switzerland - Societe Generale
Established in Switzerland since 1897, Societe Generale Private Banking (Switzerland) SA specialises in wealth management. It provides a comprehensive range of personalised products and services tailored to the needs of each client.
Societe Generale Private Banking (Switzerland), a partner you can trust
Societe Generale Private Banking (Suisse) SA specialises in providing asset management services to a clientele of wealthy entrepreneurs and private individuals. We provide the recognised know-how of a private Swiss bank combined with the strength and investment solutions of an international banking group.
Private Bank in Zurich
Our clients benefit from a personal focus built on relationships. Our private bankers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with clients and provide them access to:
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- Our financing solutions (mortgages and Lombard loans)
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.
Looking to find out more about Societe Generale Private Banking's products and services? Contact us via the below form, we look forward to hearing from you.
Do not hesitate to contact us, to help us reply to your query, please complete the below form with your contact details and specify the nature of your request.
Please note that a minimum investment amount is required for private banking services.
If you are a retail banking client in France, go to the Contacts page of the Individual Customers website (in french).